Efco MTT-2500 25CC Professional Pruning Chainsaw (With Free Chainsaw Starter Kit)
Efco MT2600 a commercial-grade pruning saw from Italian brand-leaders Efco is packed with the sort of high-end features that are essential for the professional arborist.
Key to its powerful performance is its beefy 25.4cc two-stroke engine. Rated at 1.2hp, this ultra-reliable power-unit employs Efco’s ‘Easy-On’ ignition technology, which works to eliminate ‘kick’ and ensures start-up within the first one or two pulls. The air-filter is quick-and-easy to remove; no tools required.
Efco MTT 2500 10" Professional Pruning Chainsaw
The new 10" Efco MTT 250 pruning chainsaw is a class leading chainsaw, combination of power, lightweight and manoeuvrability making it the perfect tool for pruning and maintaining plant and trees.
This chainsaw is also characterized by 'Made in Italy' design developed by Giugiaro, the world's premier industrial design brand.
Practical and easy-to-use thanks to the incorporation of facilitated starting devices, including 'Easy on', which compensates for the compression effect of the professional engine for effortless start-ups, and the Air Purge system for smoother cold starts and starts after refuelling.
High cutting torque and speed mean clean cuts in all conditions, while the aluminium oil pump ensures optimal lubrication of chain and bar, even in the most demanding situations.
more details ...
((NEW)) Efco MTT 3600 Professional Top Handle Chainsaw
Features for the Efco MTT3600
The Efco MTT 3600 is the perfect chainsaw for professional pruning and maintenance services. Offers a combination of power, lightweight construction, and easy handling perfect for those long work days. The easy on starting system ensures smooth and quick starts while the robust nylon air filter increases efficient air intake. The MTT 3600 is meant to get the job done.
- Easy On Starting System:
- Ensures smooth and quick starts, allows you to get to work right away.
- On-board Clutch:Provides quick fitting for the bar and chain, a cleaner clutch gives it a longer lifespan.
- Air Purge:The conveniently located air purge offers cold starts so that the engine doesn't become overheated to quickly
- Ignition Switch:Always on ignition switch that returns to the "on" position after each stop. Gives you one less thing to worry about when operating.
- Robust Nylon Air Filter:Increases the efficient air intake providing the chainsaw with smooth operation.
- Easy to Attach Snap Hook:
- The easy to attach snap hook with operator's harness offers extra support when cutting.
- Adjustable Aluminum Oil Pump:
- The aluminum oil pump adjusts for optimal lubrication, also for the chain during tough working conditions.
- Warranty:Offers a 5 year residential and a 2 year commercial warranty.
more details ...
((NEW)) TCK Garden GL25-2 12" Top Handle Chainsaw ((BE QUICK LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER))
"WOW" What an offer don't be put off by this ultra low price these saw are AMAZING...Very Easy to Start..Fantastic Quality at this CRAZY Price...Please feel free to call and ask question as these SAWS are Unbelievable...JUST CALL and ASK 01822 614053
The TCK 4 Function Garden Saw is one of the most popular chainsaws in Europe. With its unique design and French technology, it is sure to make a welcome addition to your range of petrol powered garden tools. It can be used for pruning, chainsaw, branch cutter and hedge cutter. It has a 25cc petrol engine powering a 30cm TCK chain and bar. It can cut branches from 0.1mm to 7cm without blocking or jamming. The GL25-2 is excellent both for the amateur and also for the more professional user. TCK pride themselves on customer service and we want you to be happy with your product.
more details ...
((NEW)) TCK Garden GL25-2 10" Top Handle Chainsaw ((LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER))
The TCK 4 Function Garden Saw is one of the most popular chainsaws in Europe. With its unique design and French technology, it is sure to make a welcome addition to your range of petrol powered garden tools. It can be used for pruning, chainsaw, branch cutter and hedge cutter. It has a 25cc petrol engine powering a 25cm TCK chain and bar. It can cut branches from 0.1mm to 7cm without blocking or jamming. The TRT2525-3 is excellent both for the amateur and also for the more professional user. TCK pride themselves on customer service and we want you to be happy with your product.
- 4 functions: pruner, chainsaw, branch cutter and hedge cutter
- TCK 25 cc engine
- 25 cm bar
- TCK chain
- 25 cm special bar
- 1 x Petrol Motor
- 1 x 25cm bar
- 1 x chain
- Petrol mixer bottle
TANAKA TCS 3301 S Chainsaw (Limited Special Offer)
'S' Means this unit is fitted with Tanakas revolutionary new easy start system-invaluable when you are hanging out of a tree!
- Engine Type: Two-Stroke
- Displacement CC (CU. IN.): 33
- Output H.P.: 1.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity FL. OZ. (CC): 7.8 (230)
- Cylinder: Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Starting System: Smart start Recoil
BAR & CHAIN RELATED
- Bar & Chain Brand: Oregon®
- Optional Bar & Chain Combinations: 12" or 14"
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Oil Capacity - fl. oz. (cc): 5.1 (150)
- Oiling System: Crankshaft Driven, Adjustable, Automatic
- Dry Weight / LBS. (KG): - Powerhead Only: 7.3 (3.3)
- Warranty: Two-year
TOP HANDLE, 33 CC, 12IN BAR, 3/8 050 LP CHAIN PITCH.
33cc, 1.6 Hp Two-Stroke Engine: consists of high quality components including a stress relieved, chrome plated cylinder, and primer pump. Oregon® Bar and Chain Combination: provides excellent cutting performance and helps reduce kickback.
- Innovative Air Filtration System: removes more particles from the air intake system for increased performance and engine life.
- Inertia Activated Chain Brake: stops the saw chain instantly for maximum safety.
Husqvarna T540XP 11 Top Handle Saw
Husqvarna T540 XP 35cm is designed for the high-end top handle saw market, targeting professiona customers like full professional arborists and other qualified users who need excellent performance and reliability in combination with the best ergonomics. The 37.7cc engine features AutoTune that automatically controls the flow of fuel to the engine to optimise performance in all situations.
The Husqvarna T540 XP boasts reduced fuel consumption and emissions thanks to the unique X-Torq engine technology. Air Injection removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter to improve engine life. A magnesium crankcase helps keep the weight of this saw to an incredible 3.6kg which makes it one of the lightest arborist saws available. The T540 XP also features snap fit quick release covers, horisontal rope eye let and full inertia safety chain brake system.
Please note that this top-handled chainsaw is only available to users holding a certificate of competence that must be produced before the product is supplied.
- AIR INJECTION Yes
- ANTI VIBRATION SYSTEM Yes
- AUTO CHAIN OILER Yes
- AUTOTUNE Yes
- CE APPROVED Yes
- CHAIN PITCH 3/8"
- CUTTER BAR LENGTH 14" - 35cm
- ENGINE DISPLACEMENT CC 37.7cc
- ENGINE TYPE 2-Stroke Air Cooled X-Torq
- FUEL TYPE Unleaded Petrol Oil Mix
- GUARANTEE COMMERCIAL 2 Years
- HANDLE TYPE Top Handle
- MAGNESIUM CRANKCASE Yes
- NOISE LEVEL IN DB(A) / LWA 103
- POWER OUTPUT KW/BHP 1.8kW
- PRODUCT ID NO 965982714
- RECOIL START Yes
- ROPE LOOP Yes
- SAFETY CHAIN BRAKE Yes
- VIBRATIONS 2.9 / 3.1m/s
- WEIGHT EXCLUDING BAR AND CHAIN 3.6
- IGNITION TYPE Electronic
HUSQVARNA T525 top handle chainsaw
Our lightest tree-care chainsaw gives you performance when it matters. Designed for qualified full-time professional use only. The Husqvarna top-handled T525 has a low-weight design and includes a powerful, low-emission X-Torq® petrol engine for professional performance, ease of use and safety for all your pruning and trimming jobs.
- Cylinder Displacement@ 27 cm³
- Power Output: 1.1 kW
- Maximum Power Speed: 9500 rpm
- Idling Speed: 2900 rpm
- Spark Plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode Gap: 0.65 mm
- Torque, Max: 1.28 Nm
- Recommended Bar Length, Max: 12 in
- Recommended Bar Length, Min: 8 in
- Chain Gauge: 0.05 in
- Chain Speed at Max Power: 16.1 m/s
- Chain Speed at 133% of Maximum Engine Power Speed: 21.4 m/s
- Weight (Excl. Cutting Equipment): 2.7 kg
- Oil Tank Volume: 0.17 l
- Oil Pump Type: Adjustable Flow
- Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA): 111 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level, Measured: 110 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level at Operator's Ear: 98 dB(A)
- Equivalent Vibration Level (ahv, eq) Front Handle: 4.2 m/s²
- Equivalent Vibration Level (ahv, eq) Rear Handle: 4.9 m/s²
Up in the trees, different rules apply. Weight matters, there’s no margin for error and the arborist needs a chain saw that’s quick, easy to start and gives the performance they expect. The NEW STIHL MS 201 T retains all the familiarity of the leading MS 200 T as well as already meeting EU II emissions limits. Designed to improve productivity, performance and comfort, this powerful pro arborist saw provides a 15% better cutting performance, 20% improved fuel consumption, 100% longer filter life and a higher power to weight ratio compared to its predecessor. It also has noticeably lower vibrations, with the right hand figure reducing to 3.1 m/s2. It’s a real professional – just like the arborists who it’s designed for.
- Displacement cm³ 35.2
- Weight kg 1) 3.7
- Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW 2.1
- Power output kW/bhp 1.8/2.4
- Recomm. max. bar length cm 14"/35cm
- Vibration levels left/right m/s² 2) 3.5/3.1
- Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type 3/8" P PS 3
- Sound power level dB(A) 3) 110.0
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 3) 98.0
Echo CS-280TES Pro User Top Handle Chainsaw (With Free Starter kit)
Echo CS-260TES Pro User Top Handle Chainsaw
The Echo CS-280TES top handle chainsaw is low weight and low vibration for tree surgeons who are qualified to climb and use chainsaws one handed.
This professional petrol chainsaw develops an impressive 0.91kW from its 26.9cc engine driving a 25cm bar. ES, easy-start ensures effortless starting every time.
- 26.9cc two stroke engine
- Easy start for effortless starting
- Automatic chain oiling
- Side access chain tensioner
- Ultra light weighs just 2.9kg
- 25cm bar and chain
Echo CS 2511 TES Top Handle Chainsaw (With Free Starter kit)
Echo CS 2511 TES Top Handle Chainsaw*
An upgraded version of the very popular CS2510TES.
The CS2511TES top handle chainsaw is ECHO's lightest and most compact saw to date. Weighing just 2.3kg (dry weight w/o bar and chain) and with an ergonomic compact design, the saw is both highly manoeuvrable and can be used for long periods with little fatigue. At the same time, the engine produces 1.11kW giving the CS-2511TES a superior power-to-weight ratio.
Complete with 10" bar and chain. For trained tree surgeons only
- Powerful top specification ECHO engine - Increased performance / extended product life / less downtime
- Ultra lightweight - Reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomict design - Enables the user to manoeuvre the saw in tight spaces
- Oiler adjustment on top - Enables easier operator access
- Pull out lanyard ring - Frees up operator's hands for easier and safer climbing
- Wide tank openings - For easy oil/fuel refilling
- Narrow louvers in body - Prevent pine needle and debis penetration into the engine compartment
- Starter grip assist cap opener - Helps the user to open the oil/fuel caps, even when wearing gloves
- Bar nut is captive - The nut can't be lost during maintenance
- Ergonomic top handle - Comfortably fits the operator’s hand
- Stage 2 low emissions- Reduced exhaust emissions
- G-Force engine air pre-cleaner
- Bar size - 10"
- Chain pitch - 3/8"
- Chain gauge - .050"/1.3mm
- Number of drive links - 60 Click here for chain
Machine technical information
- Displacement: 25.00cc
- Dry weight: 2.3kg (without bar)
- Output: 1.11kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.19 litres
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.14 litres
- Engine capacity 25.0cc
Echo CS360TES Pro Top Handle Chainsaw (With Free Starter kit)
The Echo CS-360TES is a benchmark top handle saw with proven power, performance and manoeuvrability.
This is the saw which sets the standard for top handle saws. The CS-360TES is light and well balanced and is features a powerful 35.8cc two stroke ES Easy Start engine, automatic chain oiling, clutch related oil pump and 35cm Oregon bar and chain.
For trained tree surgeon operators only.
- Displacement 35.8cc
- Dry Weight 3.6kg
- Output 1.50kW
- Saw Chain Pitch 3/8"
- Guide Bar Length 30cm or 35cm
- Guide Bar Guage 0.050"
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.33 Litre
- Lightweight 35.8cc engine
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting
- Inertia chain brake
- Adjustable automatic oiler
- Automatic choke return system
- Belt hook facility
NEW Tanaka TCS 2801S Top Handle Saw (With Free Starter Pack)
'S' Means this unit is fitted with Tanakas revolutionary new easy SMART start system-invaluable when you are hanging out of a tree!
TOP HANDLE, 28 CC, 10IN BAR, 3/8 043 LP CHAIN PITCH.
28cc, 1.0 KW Two-Stroke Engine: consists of high quality components including a stress relieved, chrome plated cylinder, and primer pump. Oregon® Bar and Chain Combination: provides excellent cutting performance and helps reduce kickback.
Innovative Air Filtration System: removes more particles from the air intake system for increased performance and engine life.
Inertia Activated Chain Brake: stops the saw chain instantly for maximum safety.
Thumb Rest: gives you more precision and comfort when working in tight corners
- Powerful 28cc two stroke engine
- 1.0kw Engine Power
- 10” bar & chain 3/8 050
- Only 2.9 kg or 6.4lbs weight! ULTRA LIGHT
Other products you may like to view:
Other suggested departments: