The economic way of buying Flexiblade cutting systems.
Featuring a very special compound, OREGON Flexiblade is manufactured from a highly durable core with a coated and reinforced serrated outer skin. The outer material is serrated on two opposite sides. The other non-serrated sides act like a reinforcement ensuring the teeth are always oriented on the forward cutting edge.
- As flexible as a line and as sharp as a blade
- Out performs any traditional brushcutter line
- Can be used in place of a steel blade for heavy-duty applications
- Available from 2.5 to 4.00 mm gauge
- Patented cutting system with the power to sever weed stalks up to 20mm in diameter with ease.
- Highly durable core with coated and reinforced serrated outer skin
cuts fast, even in heavy cutting conditions.
- Leaves a cleaner cut in grass.
- Low noise and economical thanks to its outstanding aerodynamic properties.
- Provides ultimate performace when used with the JET FIT heads or Rapid Fit Heads.