Mantis Deluxe XP Petrol Tiller / Cultivator 4 Stroke Putting the WOW back into gardening
The new Mantis XP 4 Stroke Tiller / Cultivator. Mantis's Largest, Most Powerful Tiller Ever. You'll get more done in less time with the new Mantis® Deluxe XP Tiller/Cultivator. It's lightweight and easier to manoeuvre than large front-tine and mid-tine tillers. The Mantis Deluxe XP Tiller features a productive 16"/ 41 cm tilling width powered with a fuel efficient 35cc four-stroke engine powered by Subaru.
New ergonomic comfort grip handles are easy on your hands. Height-adjustable handles let you choose the height most comfortable for you. A conveniently placed on/off switch makes starting and stopping the tiller simple.
This productive Tiller/Cultivator features our patented, serpentine tines that easily break through new ground and sod, compacted soil... even hard clay. At 16”/41 cm wide, it makes short work of large gardens!
This tiller weighs just 34 pounds/15.5 kg! Once your garden is established, you’ll use the Mantis Deluxe XP Tiller/Cultivator to weed it quickly and easily.
Mantis Deluxe XP Petrol Tiller Features
- Wide tilling width. 16" / 41 cm tilling width makes it faster to create a garden or prepare an existing one for planting. Quickly and easily converts to a 9" / 22 cm working width.
- 10" / 25 cm Tilling Depth. Tills down 10" / 25 cm, chops through tough sod or hard clay soil as easily as sand and muck.
- Weighs just 34 pounds / 15.5 kg. Much easier to maneuver than larger tillers.
- Patented Serpentine Tines. Spin at up to 240 RPM and are guaranteed for a lifetime against breakage.
- Easy-starting engine. Powerful, Subaru 4-stroke 35cc engine powers the tines twice as fast as other tillers. Requires no mixing of oil and gas, is easy to start.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train. Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Adjustable Handle Height. Handles adjust to the height that's just right for you.
- Flush-Mount Throttle. Gives you greater control. Throttle-activated centrifugal clutch means tines engage only when you squeeze the throttle. You won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Convenient Handles. Handles fold for easy transport and storage. Convenient carrying handle for easier lifting.
- Soft, Comfortable Grips. Ergonomic comfort grips are easy on your hands
- Convenient Kickstand. Standard equipment on Deluxe tillers. Flips up and down just like a bicycle kickstand. Lets you park your tiller anywhere.
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines. We're so confident in our patented tines if one of them ever breaks, we'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller.