The Efco DR51 VB6 wheeled trimmer mower features high-strength construction and, together with its compact and manageable dimensions, is the perfect helpmate for clearing medium-sized areas of ground overgrown with weeds, scrub or other invasive vegetation.
The reliable 190cc Briggs & Stratton 825 series OHV engine powers this variable speed drive wheeled brush cutter with belt and chain transmission system and recoil start. The machine has a 51cm/20" working width.
The Efco DR51 VB6 features a tough, reinforced mulching blade for impressive cutting action even on dense vegetation, brambles and undergrowth. A reinforced steel deck and tubular steel frame guarantees durability, with a large discharge area for the release of cut materials.
The centralised four-position cutting height adjustment is easily controlled directly from a lever on the handlebar for maximum operator convenience. Smooth operation is further enhanced by ball-bearing wheels and rear-wheel differential. The dolly front wheel pivots through 360º to give a tight turning radius and maximum agility.
- Engine: B&S 825 OHV Series
- Displacement: 190cc
- Cutting Width: 51cm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Central (controlled from handgrip)
- Cutting Height: 55-80-100-120mm
- Transmission: Variable speed drive
- Speed: 2.5-4.5km/h
- Wheels: 3 with metal front wheel
- Weight: 62kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Reliable Briggs & Stratton engine
- Recoil start
- Self-propulsion minimises operator effort
- Variable speed
- Reinforced steel deck
- Reinforced blade for effective cutting action
- Centralised cutting height controlled directly from the handgrip for maximum operator convenience
- Three-wheeler design with dolly front wheel gives a tight turning radius and maximum agility
- Large rear wheels ensure smooth progress