Bertolini 411/10E Professional Two Wheel Tractor ((With TR560 Flail Mower)) ((diesel))
This lawnmower is from our Rough Cutting Mowers category
Bertolini 411/10E Professional Two Wheel Tractor ((With TR560 Flail Mower)) ((diesel)) - E2-411-10E
This Bertolini commercial-grade two wheel tractor will provide Ultamate performance in even the toughest of environments and thanks to its Super heavy duty diesel engine offers excellent levels of fuel efficiency against any equivalent petrol models.
As you would expect from a professional machine the Bertolini 411 designed to operate on a every day basis, smooth,comfort and convenience features on this model are all as standard. Top of these is the electric start system that gives you ultamate control of the starting and stopping of the Deisel engine.
Manoeuvrability on the Bertolini 411/10E Two Wheel Tractor is like no other. The two-lever differential on the handlebar lets you control each of the wheels independently for full 360o turn on the spot. This speeds up your work rate and helps you to get in and out of even the tightest of spots quickly and with out trouble.
The Bertolini 411/10E features a seven gear transmission (4 forward and 3 reverse) gives you a wide range of working speeds from 1.2-4.17 km/h, enabling you to select the most appropriate gear for the type of job being undertaken or the conditions in which you are working. There is also a top gear for transport mode providing a ground speed of 13.05 km/h.
The handlebars on the Bertolini 411/10E have been fitted with a vibration-damping system to assure more comfortable handling and are adjustable vertically to six separate positions to suit the height of the operator and the type of work being undertaken.
A QuickFit coupling system comes as standard and enables the huge number of attachments available for this two wheel tractor to be attached quickly and easily without the need for tools.
- Heavy-duty professional mower for landscape gardeners & horticulturalists
- Super Heavy Duty Diesel engine for greater fuel efficiency and long-term durability
- Easy Electric start for an instant start
- Diff lock for added traction in wet conditions and on difficult steep banks and verges
- Combi Tractor Can be fitted with a wide range of attachments to suit individual user
- QuickFit coupling system for connecting accessories without tools
- Heavy Duty Seven speed transmission (4 forward + 3 reverse)
- Oil immersed gears for reliability and performance
- Rapid forward/reverse shuttle, with control lever mounted on the handlebar
- Height and width-adjustable handlebars which can be reversed 180°
- Handlebar support mounted on vibration dampers for more comfortable handling
- Towing hitch supplied as standard
- Engine 401cc / 10hp Lombardini 15LD400 Heavy Duty diesel engine
- Starting Easy Electric Start
- Transmission Gears in oil bath
- Gearbox 7-speed (4 forward + 3 reverse) on cultivator version and 6-speed (3 forward + 3 reverse) on front accessory version
- Speed (km/h) 1st: 1.20 - 2nd: 2.52 - 3rd: 4.17 - 4th: 13.05 - 1st R: 1.27 - 2nd R: 2.66 - 3rd R: 4.41
- Clutch Dry multidisc
- Fwd/Rev shuttle Rapid, control lever on handlebar
- Handlebars Height- and width-adjustable, 180° reversible, with vibration-damping device
- Wheels 4.00-10'' / 5.00-10'' / 6.5-80-12'' (with adjustable halfshaft)
- Differential Standard
- Power take-off Independent
- QuickFit Standard
- Towing hitch Standard
Other products you may like to view: