The Optima 53 SPBHWIS is self-propelled and equipped with a 53cm robust steel deck and is suitable for large lawn areas up to 2000m².
The cutter deck is fitted with special hi-lift blades which give a clean cut and excellent collection. The cutting height can be centrally adjusted, with six cutting positions ranging from 28mm to 92mm, to suit conditions.
The Optima 53 SPBHWIS petrol lawn mower is powered by a reliable 190cc Briggs & Stratton 625 E Series OHV engine with InStart® lithium-ion starting technology, combined with Briggs & Stratton's ReadyStart® Starting System, requires no priming, no choking and no rope to pull. InStart also offers quick, reliable charging. One hour is all it takes to fully charge the lithium-ion battery, which provides up to 75 starts, enough starts for the entire mowing season for many homeowners. With the rapid recharge, ten minutes of charging can provide up to 20 starts.
3-in-1 With the Optima 53 SPBHWIS lawn mower, you have the choice between collecting the grass clippings into a substantial 70 litre fabric grass collection box or rear discharging them back onto the lawn. The grass bag has a large opening for easy emptying. A mulch kit is also included as standard.
Ergonomic handles are height adjustable to three different positions for optimum operator comfort, and fold to enable easy transportation and more compact storage between uses. Rear high wheels facilitate manoeuvring over uneven ground.
- Brand: Lawnflite
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Series 620E
- Engine Type: Petrol, 4-stroke, OHV
- Displacement: 190cc
- Start Method: Recoil
- Throttle Control: No
- Propulsion: Self-propelled
- Cutter Deck: Steel
- Width of Cut: 53cm / 21"
- Minimum Cutting Height: 28mm
- Maximum Cutting Height: 92mm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Central, 6 positions
- Collection System: Direct collection
- Grass Collector: Fabric grass box with hard top
- Collector Capacity: 70L
- Mulch Capable: Yes
- Mulch Kit: Standard
- Handle Type: OptiHandle, fully foldable
- Handle Height Adjustment: 3 positions
- Wheels - Front: 200mm
- Wheels - Rear: 280mm
- Weight: 39kg
- Recommended Lawn Area: Up to 2000m²
- Warranty: 2 years
Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Equipped with a powerful 190cc Briggs & Stratton 625 E Series OHV engine which is more sophisticated than a side valve, giving more efficient fuel combustion which, in turn, results in reduced fuel consumption and lower emissions.
- Self-propelled mowers take the effort out of mowing gradual slopes and larger areas of lawn.
Easy Pull Recoil Start
- Equipped with an easy pull recoil start, this petrol lawn mower is the ideal step up from an electric mower, allowing you to disperse with the inconvenience of a mains electric cable once and for all.
- Constructed from thick gauge, high quality steel for extra rigidity and longer life.
Hi-Lift Blade Cutting Deck
- The cutter deck is fitted with hi-lift blades which give the cleanest of cuts and the excellent collection. The deck offers a selection of six cutting height positions.
- The user has the choice between bagging or rear discharge. A mulch kit is also included.
Large Grass Bag
- This rotary mower has a substantial 70 litre grass bag which provides good airflow for excellent collection. The bag can be pulled through the handle for easy emptying.
- The handles are height adjustable to three different positions, as well as fully folding for easy transportation and compact storage.
High Rear Wheels
- Larger rear wheels aid manoeuvrability, particularly over uneven terrain.