The MTD 53 BS petrol lawn mower is self-propelled and equipped with a 53cm (21") robust steel deck, suitable for lawn areas up to 1500m². Two front and one rear levers operate the height adjuster with six cutting positions ranging from 20mm to 90cm, which are easy to change and allow you to adjust the cutting height to suit conditions.
The lawn mower is equipped with a reliable 150cc Briggs & Stratton 625E Series engine with recoil start. The overhead valve design brings a considerable reduction in fuel costs, emissions, vibrations, and more.
Rear-wheel power drive enables fast coverage of slopes with ease, whilst ball bearing wheels provide season after season of smooth performance. With the MTD 53 BS lawn mower, you have the choice between collecting the grass clippings into a substantial 80 litre fabric grass collection box or rear discharging them back onto the lawn. The capacious 80 litre grass bag has a large opening for easy emptying. An optional mulch kit is also available.
Fully foldable, ergonomic handles enable easy transportation and more compact storage between uses.
- Quality Briggs & Stratton engine for performance and reliability
- A powerful self-propelled mower ideal for larger lawns
- Huge fabric collector for less stops to empty
- Extra-wide cutting width for faster cut
- Robust steel cutter-deck for added durability
- Handles fold for compact storage
- Ball bearing sheels for smoother motion
- Engine Make Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Model 600E Series OHV
- Engine Capacity 150cc
- Engine Power 3.1hp / 2.3kW @ 2900rpm
- Starting System Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre
- Drive Self Propelled
- Cutting Width 53cm
- Cutting Heights 20-90 (6 Positions)
- Height Adjustment 2 Levers Front / 1 Rear
- Grass Collector 80 Litres
- Mulching Optional
- Side-Discharge No
- Cutting Deck Steel
- Handles Foldable
- Wheels Front 200mm / Rear 200mm
- Safety Features Operator Presence Control
- Lawn Size Up to 1500m2
- Weight 42kg
- Warranty 2 Years