The Efco MR 55 TBD is a professional self-propelled lawn mower with an aluminium deck. It features extremely solid construction and superior collection capacity, even when operating on wet grass, all attributes sought after by professional groundsmen and gardeners.
Ideal for larger areas 2300m² and over and for intensive and continuous duties, this lawn mower guarantees top reliability and unwavering quality over time. The lawn mower features a 53cm width of cut and the cutting height is adjustable centrally through fixed increments by way of a handy lever from 20mm to 75mm.
Powered by a reliable 160cc Briggs & Stratton 750 Series engine, the Efco MR 55 TBD is equipped with the ReadyStart starting system which makes it easy to start the mower - no priming, no choking, no worries - just pull for power!
Superior collection capacity is assured by a wide discharge duct and aerodynamically contoured interior of the deck. The generous 80 litre collection bag allows longer periods between stops to empty and is fitted with a protective canvas top so exposure to dust is kept to a minimum.
The quality of the Efco MR 55 TBD lawn mower remains undiminished over time thanks to the aluminium deck which is protected at the front and sides by strong, amply proportioned metal guards. The large diameter wheels guarantee smooth progress on any type of terrain.
- Brand: Efco
- Recommended Lawn Area: 2300-2600m²
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: 750 Series
- Displacement: 190cc
- Start Method: Recoil
- Throttle Control: Yes
- Propulsion: Self-propelled
- Ground Speed: 1 speed, 3.6km/h
- Cutter Deck: Aluminium
- Width of Cut: 53cm / 21"
- Minimum Cutting Height: 20mm
- Maximum Cutting Height: 75mm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Central
- Collection System: Direct collection
- Grass Collector: Fabric grass bag
- Collector Capacity: 80L
- Handle Type: Height adjustable, folding
- Mulch Capable: Optional
- Mulch Kit: Available as accessory - 8203-502R
- Mulch Plug: Available as accessory - 8203-380R
- Weight: 42.7kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Reliable Briggs & Stratton engine with ReadyStart™
- Robust aluminium deck protected at front and sides by strong metal guards
- Cutting height adjustable centrally through fixed increments by way of an easily accessible lever
- Superior collection capacity assured by a wide discharge duct and aerodynamically contoured interior of deck
- Large collection bag means fewer stops to empty, with protective canvas top to prevent exposure of the operator to dust
- Height adjustable handlebar is folding for compact storage
- Large diameter wheels guarantee smooth progress on any type of surface
- Optional mulching plug and mulch kit