This competitively priced steel deck petrol lawn mower offers superior build quality and great features and specifications for the money. It provides a choice of three separate cutting options – standard collection as well as mulching to help keep your lawn green and lush during the drier summer months and rear discharge for any areas of rough you need to keep under control.
The extra wide cutting width (51cm / 20”) and powerful 196cc engine on the Efco LR53-TK make it suitable for larger sized gardens. The Over Head Valve (OHV) design on the engine ensures lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency. It also delivers high levels of torque enabling you to tackle longer grass.
The Efco LR53-TK petrol lawn mower has a quality steel deck with powder coated paint finish for added durability. The height of cut can be varied quickly and easily between 28 - 75 mm via a single lever height adjuster. In addition, the wheels are ball-bearing mounted for smoother traction and won’t stiffen with age.
- Wet collect mower for great wet grass collection
- Self-propelled drive for effortless mowing (just lift the lever and it walks away)
- Extra wide cutting width for a faster much quicker cut
- Quality steel deck with powder coated paint finish
- High torque OHV petrol engine
- Low emissions and low fuel consumption
- Single lever height adjustment
- Ball bearing wheels for smoother motion