The Stiga Tornado 9118 XWS tractor is bigger, tougher, and more powerful than it's smaller 3108H sibling. This is the must have ride -on for those of you that have to cut large areas of grass without the need for collection.
The Stiga Tornado Pro 9118 XWS is a very versatile 2-in-1 mower offering side-discharge (Ideal for overgrown meadow-grass, padocks and long grass fields) and mulching-modes, suitable for well-maintained formal lawns with a perfect tidy finish.
The 46"/118cm triple blade deck is reinforced for maxium strength and durability. Its capable of mulch or side discharge with the turn of just two screws. Variable height of deck from 25mm all the way up to 100mm allowing you to tackle longer grass associated with paddocks or meadows, thus giving you a better cut. This Stiga has a Powerful Twin Cylinder FS691 Kawaski engine, powering a 4WD hydrostatic transmission for smooth running and ease of use. Ideal for those harder to reach places a normal 2WD mower won't go. The easy drive transmission on the Tornado Pro is hydrostatic - you speed up and slow down in infinite increments using a single foot-pedal, thereby making obstacle-negotiation a breeze and ensuring both hands can be kept firmly planted on the steering-wheel.
Features like dual-element air-filter and rotating grass-screen work together to prevent component-damaging debris-ingress; while a strong cast-iron cylinder-sleeves deliver optimised compression and rock-solid long-term reliability. Along with diagnostic-display and a six-LED dashboard, so you’ll easily be able to keep track of what’s happening in terms of tractor-status; and it’s equipped six anti-scalp deck-wheels for turf-protection when turning on uneven terrain.
Featuring a fully fitted tow-bar makes it possible to work with any of our ride on mower attachments. This is a four-wheel-drive model and therefore produces the sort of traction that’s essential when dealing with marked inclines and wet, muddy ground. Other quality features include a multi-stage cutting-height range for enhanced flexibility of use; and a washing-link that makes cleaning the deck’s underside a hassle-free operation.
- Stiga's biggest cut and engine in Side discharge tractor
- Ultimate ease of drive control with Foot-pedal hydro-drive provides smooth, instinctive speed control
- Kawasaki OHV engine with V-Twin cylinders and easy key start
- Heavy duty Large Side discharge cutter deck with six anti-scalp deck-wheels for turf-protection and extra long grass
- Choose between multiple cutting-heights with ease
- Deck-wash facility makes the removal of clumped clippings simple (Keeps cutter deck from rust and corrosion)
- Ultra light comfort steering
- Contact-breaker on the driver’s seat for optimum user-safety
- Large-diameter drive-wheels will prove gentle on delicate surfaces
- Massive 15 Litre fuel-tank for long, uninterrupted runs
- Twin headlights for safe mowing in low-light conditions
- Mulch-kit and trailer-hitch included