Snapper invented the rear-engine rider, and have been in front of the curve ever since. So it's easy to see why these rear-engine riders are the #1 sellers in America. With a variety of models, a range of engines that feature the power of Briggs & Stratton and Kohler along with a variety of cutting widths, Snapper rear engine riders are the easy choice for a great looking lawn every time out.
Whether you select a standard mowing deck or a HI-VAC® deck, most Snapper rear-engine riders offer 3-n-1 convertibility so you can side discharge, bag or mulch your grass clippings depending on lawn conditions and personal preferences.
Rear-Engine Rider Features:
- Briggs & Stratton 13.5 hp engine for easy operation and long life.
- Disc drive transmission with sealed differential and 5-speed on-the-go shifting.
- Electric start model with back-up recoil start.
- Solid steel frame that pivots and adjusts to lawn contours for a smooth cut.
- Quick response steering and tight turning radius makes maneuvering easy.
- Mower size 28” with Ninja mulch kit included
- Easy-to-use 5-position mower deck lift for 1.5” to 4” height-of-cut.
- Stand-on-end feature for easy service and storage.
- Large 16" turf-friendly tires.
- Contoured, adjustable seat for operator comfort.