This great value offering in Murray's range, the MRD200 garden tractor certainly doesn't scrimp on impressive cutting performance, convenient features and robust build quality.
The machine is equipped with a rear collect cutter deck which employs twin contra-rotating blades to create a forceful air stream to power the cut grass at high speed into the large 350 litre grass collector. The cutter deck measures a substantial 96cm (38") and is equipped with four anti-scalp wheels which prevent damage to the lawn surface.
The Murray MRD200 doesn't just collect the grass. With the mulch plug fitted, the clippings are finely mulched instead and returned to the lawn surface, which gives the neat appearance of bagging or raking, with the added benefit of providing the turf with completely natural nutrients.
It is powered by a 500cc Briggs & Stratton Intek 7200 with AVS for comprehensive vibration reduction, and an overhead valve for superior fuel efficiency and a marked reduction in noise and harmful exhaust emissions, with cruise control as standard.
Last but not least is a Hydro-Gear® hydrostatic transmission which gives exceptional manoeuvrability by allowing the driver to adjust the tractor's speed using a convenient car-style foot pedal.
- Brand: Murray
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Intek 7200 OHV AVS® I/C® V-Twin
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 656cc
- Engine Cylinders: V-Twin, cast iron sleeve
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11L
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Foot-pedal operated Hydro-Gear 610
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Width of Cut: 96cm / 38"
- Blades: 2
- Minimum Cutting Height: 38mm
- Maximum Cutting Height: 89mm
- Collector Capacity: 350L
- Mulch Plug: Included
- Turning Circle: 36cm
- System Monitor: Hour meter
- Tow Hitch: Yes
- Front Bumper: Yes
- Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels: 4
- Headlights: Standard bulb
- Wheels - Front: 38.1cm x 15.2cm
- Wheels - Rear: 50.8m x 20.3cm
- Weight: 274kg
- Warranty: 3 years