Lawnflite Smart MiniRider 60 SDHE HYDRO 24" Side Discharge Ride-On Mower
This mower is from our MTD Special Offers category
Lawnflite Smart MiniRider 60 SDHE HYDRO 24" Side Discharge Ride-On Mower - W2-LMINIRIDER60SDHEOFF
The new Lawnflite MiniRider 60 SDHE Ride-On Mower is ideal as that first step up from a walk-behind lawn mower, allowing you to cover large areas up to 2000 square meters that bit quicker. This agile, compact mower has a 60cm (24") cutting width making it one of the narrowest sit-on mowers on the market.
Powered by a reliable Briggs & Stratton single cylinder OHV four-stroke engine, starting is easy thanks to the electric key starter.
The Lawnflite MiniRider 60 SDHE features a east to use hydrostatic transmission which means the speed can be simply adjusted with no need to stop.
The height of cut can be adjusted through five positions between 38cm to 95cm, whilst the cutting deck is offset to allow cutting right up to lawn edges and flowerbeds. The adjustable driver's seat ensures maximum operator comfort.
The MiniRider 60 SDE ride-on mower is equipped with a high performance cutter deck which is capable of tackling long grass. By fitting the optional mulch plug and deflector kit, you can achieve a more formal finish with the added benefit of returning nutrients back to the turf as a natural fertiliser. (Please see accessories below to add 196-707-678 mulch kit.)
If you cut around a third of an acre up to one acre and are looking for a compact tractor that is easy to store with small dimensions and excellent manoeuverability, then the Lawnflite MiniRider 60 SDE is an excellent choice.
- Engine : Briggs & Stratton 875 Series
- Displacement : 190cc
- Rated Power: 3.5kW / 3000rpm
- Start Method : Electric
- Cylinders: Single
- Transmission :Hydro
- Width of Cut : 60cm / 24"
- Cutting Height Range : 5 positions, 38-95mm
- Weight : 140kg
- Warranty : 2 year conditional manufacturer's guarantee
- This Lawnflite MiniRider has electric start and features the world-renowned Briggs & Stratton engine with a rated power of 3.5kW @ 3000rpm, ensuring smooth, powerful and reliable use with the added benefit of an extensive service agent back up.
- Hydrostatic transmission means you can change speed while on the move, so the mower can be manoeuvred intuitively around obstacles and is easy to reposition at the end of the pass.
- Some ride-on mowers on the market have a plastic chassis! The Lawnflite MiniRider 60 SDE features a robust all-steel chassis for longer life.
- The MiniRider 60 SDE is fitted with a high-performance side-discharge mower deck which is perfect for long grass. The offset deck allows cutting right up to the lawn edges and flower beds. If you are maintaining a more formal, regularly mown lawn, you will get fantastic results by fitting the optional mulch plug.
- Five position height adjustments with the lowest height approximately.
Other products you may like to view: