Lawnflite Optima MiniRider 76 RDE 30" Transmatic Ride-On Mower
This mower is from our MTD Lawnflite Ride On Mowers category
Lawnflite Optima MiniRider 76 RDE 30" Transmatic Ride-On Mower - W2-LMINIRIDER76RDE
The Lawnflite Optima MiniRider 76 RDE ride-on lawn mower is ideal as that first step up from a walk-behind mower for lawn areas around 1500m². This compact machine has a 76cm/30" width of cut and is powered by an MTD 382cc electric starting, single cylinder, overhead valve engine. There are five cutting height positions between 38mm and 95mm. The laterally displaced floating deck allows mowing close to edges.
Lawnflite 3 in 1The machine is easily converted to a mulching mower by fitting a mulch kit and deflector, which is available as an optional accessory.
Grass clippings are collected into the 150 litre soft grass collector, which is supplied.
The Lawnflite Optima MiniRider 76 RDE features transmatic transmission with six different drive settings which allows you to change gear easily while on the move. The level indicator allows you to monitor the exceptionally large 4.9 litre fuel tank conveniently at any time. The step through platform design has no pedals or switches to get in the way, so the operator can easily and safely mount and dismount the machine.
Its compact design and small 46cm turning radius ensures you can get around all those awkward areas in the garden. Lawnflite ride-on lawn mowers take up barely any more space in storage than a comparable walk-behind mower. This rear discharge machine can also be stored in a space saving way by easily removing the grass catcher.
If you cut around a third of an acre up to one acre and are looking for a machine which is easy to store with small dimensions, then this superb ride-on mower could be right up your alley!
Now with FREE Tow Hitch.
- Bag Capacity: 160 litres
- Cutting System: Single Blade Direct Collect (It collected very well, see box fill, right to the top)
- Cutting Width: 76cm/30"
- Cylinders: Single 11hp of power
- Displacement Engine: MTD 382cc
- Power: (Rated) Kw/rpm 382cc
- Transmission Autodrive transmatic drive
- Optional Mulcher Attachment
- Warranty: 2 Year
- It collected very well, see box fill, right to the top
- It converts to side discharge easily
- Mulch plug easily fits, (But blade change is required to go mulching)
- Mulch Kit: Available as optional accessory - 196-334-600
- Very powerful engine 420cc capable of producing around 14hp when on full rpm
- Ultra tight turn Very comfortable and easy to ride
Other products you may like to view:
We're on facebook - 'like' us for great offers!