Efco Zephyr 72H/13H 4 in 1 "Ultimate" Ride on Mower
This mower is from our Efco Ride On Mowers category
Efco Zephyr 72H/13H 4 in 1 "Ultimate" Ride on Mower - E2-ZEPHYR72H
Bring back the "WOW" factor to cutting your grass with the EFCO Zephyr "Ultimate" Rider mower.
Enjoy a new kind of driving in your garden with Zephyr, the latest generator of Efco garden riders. Make yourself comfortable and discover a new dimension to landscape maintenance. With Efco Zephyr 72H your lawn will be more pristine than you could ever imagine. Enjoy unimpeded movement and safe control. Savour a singular driving experience that is in harmony with nature!
Packed full of superior features, the compact Zephyr is no ordinary garden tractor. Powered by a reliable Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt 3130 AVS Series engine, the Efco Zephyr features a 71cm (28") width of cut. Cutting height is easily adjusted through seven positions between 3 - 8cm with a lever on the operator's left-hand side. The spring-loaded shock absorber system reduces the load that the user has to transfer to the deck when lifting it to adjust the cutting height.
The Efco Zephyr features a highly flexible cutting system which includes mulching, collection and side discharge as standard, with optional deflector for rear discharge. The 180 litre grass bag is equipped with an audible buzzer and warning light to indicate when the bag is full and needs emptying. Practical handles help to quickly and accurately reposition the bag on the machine frame, whilst the telescopic bag emptying lever, positioned within easy reach of the driver's seat, enables the user to tip and empty the bag without exerting any muscular effort or twisting the torso.
The extremely tight turning radius assists manoeuvring and cutting, even in very confined areas. Speed is regulated by means of a double pedal which acts directly on the hydrostatic transmission so it is possible to reverse the direction of travel and keep control over speed, even when emptying the bag. To save space over winter, the Efco Zephyr can even be stored in a vertical position.
- Engine Make/Model Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt 3130 AVS Series
- Diisplacement : 344cc
- Blades : Single
- Blade Type : 71cm (can also be used for mulching)
- Cutting Deck Inside Diameter : 72cm
- Actual Cutting Diameter : 71cm
- Trimming: 25mm on both sides
- Cutting Height : 3-8cm, 7 positions
- Cutting Height Adjustment : Lever on operator's left-hand side
- Turning Radius : 45cm
- Deck Wash : Yes (with quick-fit coupling)
- Engine/Blade Transmission : V-belt
- Blade Engagement System : Electromagnetic clutch
- Capacity : 180L
- Emptying System : Manual with telescopic handle
- Full-bag Indicator : Audible and illuminated signal
- Transmission : Hydrostatic
- Speed : Forward 0-8.6km/h / revers 0-3.2km/h
- Wheels (Inner Tube) : Front 11 x 4.00 - 4: Rear 15 x 6.00 - 6
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 6.5L (lasts 2-3 hours)
- Shipping Dimensions : 198 x 73 x 110cm
- Weight : 170kg
Other products you may like to view: