Efco EF92S/13H Rear-discharge Garden Tractors For Medium-Sized Areas EF 92 S/13,5 H
This mower is from our Efco Ride On Mowers category
Efco EF92S/13H Rear-discharge Garden Tractors For Medium-Sized Areas EF 92 S/13,5 H - E2-EF92S13H
|Efco EF92S/13H Rear-discharge Garden Tractors For Medium-Sized Areas EF 92 S/13,5 H|| £2,827.00||£2,399.00||Please call 01822 614053
|Efco Rear Deflector 68120003|| £115.54||£96.28||Please call 01822 614053
The Efco EF92S/13,5H garden tractor featuring new function styling, these garden tractors offer the optimal combination of ruggedness, reliability, mowing performance and high load capacity. Models 106 are perfect for demanding professionals working on large surface areas for prolonged periods, looking for high performance and the maximum user comfort.
- Speed is controlled by means of a double pedal that acts directly on the hydrostatic transmission. This solution means that it is possible to reverse the direction of travel and keep control over speed even when emptying the grass catcher.
- The blades are set in motion by the operator by pressing the electromagnetic clutch button on the dashboard. This system ensures precise and smooth cutting deck activation without kickback.
- 7-position cutting deck height adjustment system controlled by a spring that allows effortless raising and lowering by means of a handy lever.
- Water hose connection system by means of quick couplers on the cutting deck: fast and efficient cleaning of the entire cutting deck.
- A beeper and warning light indicate when the grass catcher is full, thereby preventing the collection tunnel from clogging.
- Reduced turning radius for agile negotiation around trees and ornamental shrubs without having to perform awkward reversing and repositioning manoeuvres.
- Models 106 equipped with the “Change over” system that allows the loading tunnel to be closed by means of a practical leaver, switching instantly from pick-up mode to mulching mode.
- The large fuel tank with level indicator visible from the operator seat makes for long operating times between refuelling stops.
- Powerful >B&S Powerbuilt 3130 AVS series engine
- Towing hitch supplied as standard
- Displacement 344 cm³
- Engine make/model B&S Powerbuilt 3130 AVS series
- Cutting width 92 cm
- Propulsion hydrostatic
- Speed (km/h) from 0 to 9.0 km/h in forward drive - from 0 to 7.0 km/h in reverse
- Turning radius 80 cm
- Bag capacity 300 L
- Overall dimensions 248x95x112 cm
- Weight 255 Kg
- 3 Year Warranty
Other products you may like to view: