((New)) Oregon Waipoua Steel Toe Black and Red Chainsaw Boots are tough, rugged, and they're VERY WELL PRICED!
Made with smooth, supple, eco-friendly E-leather for a truly terrific fit and feel. E-leather is a highly engineered performance fabric (75% leather), lightweight and wipe-clean, scuff and cut resistant and water resistant. A cushioned, anatomically formed breathable footbed absorbs pressure to ease the impact of each step and is removable and washable. Twin rows of stitching for added strength. Features exclusive Oregon polyurethane / rubber slip-resistant outsole; reinforced static hook adjustments for quick / easy tightening and loosening; vulcanized rubber toe guard on top of steel toe.
The flexible design allows your foot to move naturally for all-day comfort with soft, ergonomic padding on tongue and collar. Ergonomic ankle padding for added comfort and support. Lightweight, breathable, fast wicking linings for moisture and temperature control.
- High Quality Nubuck Leather
- Water Repellent Upper
- Metal Toe Cap
- High protection against impacts.
- Reinforced 2mm leather / rubber toe guard.
- 200 joules impact & 15,000 Newtons compression.
- Prevents static electricity shocks.
- Heel Energy Absorption
- 20 joules impact.
- Hydrocarbon Resistant Outsole
- Fuel and oil resistant.
- Cold Isolation
- Feet will remain warm at temperatures less than 10°C.
- Heat Isolation
- High breathability at temperatures greater than 22°C.
- Heat Resistant Outsole by Direct ContactUp to 300°C heat protection.
- Anti-slip Outsole in Any Environment
- Premium nitril / rubber outsole.
- Provides stability and log control.
- Tested on ceramic floor lubricated with water and detergent.
- Tested on metal floor lubricated with glycerine soap.