This Super, value-for-money petrol leaf blower / garden vacuum has been engineered by leading German manufacturer Einhell to provide high performance at a very low price. It is the highest-specification product in its class and comes with a number of stand-out features.
In particular, the Einhell BG-PL 26/1 Hand-held Blower-vac is one of the few petrol models on the market that allow you to switch automatically from leaf-blowing to shredding and vacuuming in an instant. Most petrol powered blower-vacs require you to stop work and spend time swopping tubes and removing or adding the collection-bag, whereas with the Einhell BG-PL 26/1, you can switch between functions with a simple flick of a lever. What’s more, rival makes which also possess this feature are between 30 and 50% more expensive!
The Einhell BG-PL 26/1 Leaf Blower / Garden Vacuum also features an in-built shredding-fan which, when in vacuum-mode, will shred leaves down to just 1/10 their original size. This enables large quantities of leaves to be vacuumed into the large-sized 55-litre collection-bag and reduces the number of times you need to stop and empty the contents.
In leaf-blower mode, the BG-PL 26/1 can be used to move leaves spread-out over a wide area, blowing them quickly into one pile. This can save you literally hours of back-breaking work with a garden-rake, particularly over the autumn period.
For enhanced user comfort, this model comes supplied with a carrying strap; and there is also an additional front-handle to improve posture and reduce fatigue.
- Switch automatically from leaf blowing to garden vacuum ((without having to struggle to change tubes))
- Shredder fan for reducing volume of collected waste by 90%
- Large suction hose and collector bag
- Supplied with carrying belt and front handle for comfortable operation
- Free Wheel Kit for more comfortable operation on hard surfaces ((Reduces weight and ease of use))
- Full Crank engine for longer working life
- Lockable throttle prevents finger strain
- Low emissions - Passes the pollutants directive 2002/88 EC (emission 2)
- Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke
- Engine Capacity 25.4cc
- Engine Power 0.65kW (0.9hp)
- Starting System Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 Litres
- Air Flow Speed 210km/h
- Air Flow Volume 10.8m3/min (648m3/h)
- Vac Kit Integrated
- Bag Capacity 55 Litres
- Shredding System No
- Debris Reduction Ratio 10:1
- Wheel Kit Yes
- Harness Single
- Weight 7.5kg
- Warranty 2 Years