Bahco P74 lawn shears are great for cutting in to difficult-to-reach places and around awkward garden obstacles like around shrubs, borders and trees etc. The horizontal hardened steel blades are coated with black xylan to reduce friction and premature rusting whilst a useful self-locking retaining nut and rubber buffers help to reduce jarring. The Bahco P74 lawn shears are fitted with long handles with rubber grips, for a comfortable hold. Since 1886, Bahco has been developing and marketing professional tools for use in a wide range of trades the world over.
For cutting in difficult-to-reach places where lawn mowers cannot gain access. Suitable for cutting in shrubs, borders, around trees etc.
These lawn shears have horizontal orientated hardened steel blades coated with black xylan to reduce friction and premature rusting.
They also feature a self-locking retaining nut and buffers to reduce jarring in use.
- Cuts in to difficult-to-reach places
- Suitable for cutting in shrubs, borders and around trees
- Horizontal orientated hardened steel blades
- Coated with black xylan to reduce friction
- Self-locking retaining nut and buffers to reduce jarring during use