With a heritage reaching back almost half a century and a pedigree that is second to none, Allett lawnmowers are still delivering the precision, quality and five-star performance for which they've become renowned.
They say the best things come in small packages, and the compact Allett Classic 12E Plus Electric Lawnmower is a case in point. Promising to bring a touch of class and excellence to every lawn, it features the same careful design, attention to detail and premium construction as their renowned professional machines that are spotted on cricket pitches, croquet lawns and bowling greens the world over.
Unlike rotary mowers - whose blades spin round and cut roughly - cylinder mowers use a series of sharp front-mounted spiral blades which spin forward, catching the grass against a stationary blade. This scissor-like action produces a super-neat finish and means you can cut incredibly low without fear of damaging the turf.
Designed for ornamental and domestic lawns of up to 75m2, this mains-electric cylinder-mower is built for accuracy and detail, with its dial-controlled, five-position working-height range providing a cut from as close as 6mm all the way up to 32mm*.
Its long-lasting motor has been carefully designed to be reliable, powerful and maintenance free, delivering all 340w of cutting-power to the five durable, precision-sharpened cylinder blades. No emissions and remarkably quiet in operation; you simply push and the cylinder will do the rest.
A smooth steel rear-roller and a poly front roller combine to deliver the immaculate striped finish so beloved of lawn enthusiasts.
Convenience and comfort are assured by the handlebars, which have two possible height positions and fold smartly away so you can store the lawnmower easily and safely.
Controls are smooth and intuitive and are situated conveniently on the right-hand side of the handlebar; and there's a well proportioned 32-litre grassbox attaches snappily to the front of the machine and ensures long runs between emptying-breaks.
A lengthy 22.5-metre cable means you'll be able reach those far off corners; while a weight of just 21.7kg makes pushing really easy.
The cartridge-type cutting-cylinder can be replaced simply and swiftly, with a powered scarifying cassette (available separately) enabling you to give your lawn a really thorough workout when required.
All Allett’s superior-quality lawnmowers carry a one-year warranty on parts and labour for total peace of mind.
All Allett lawnmowers are manufactured in Great Britain.
* The 6mm cut is achieved by mowing in the scarifying position. The other five heights are detailed in the specifications below
- Powerful, reliable, emission free electric motor
- Strong, sharp five-blade cylinder cutting system with quick release
- Dual rollers for smart, traditional striped lawn
- Dial controlled, six-position height of cut adjustment for flexibility
- Two position handlebar height adjustment for operational comfort
- Folding handlebars for simple and convenient storage and transport
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Generous length of cable supplied
- Motor Mains Electric
- Power 420w
- Drive Hand Propelled
- Controls Single Control Lever
- Cutting Action Cylinder
- Cutting Width 30cm
- Cutting Heights 6-32mm
- Height Adjustment Central Disc (5 Positions + 1 for Scarifying)
- Blades 5
- Rear Roller Single section steel with rolled edges
- Front Roller Polyethylene
- Grass Collector 32 Litres
- Handles Two stage handle to engage cylinder drive only
- Cutting Deck Plastic
- Safety Features Safety Start Button
- Sound Level 96dB (A)
- Cable Length 22.5m
- Cable Guide Yes
- Lawn Type Ornamental Domestic Lawns
- Lawn Size Up to 75m2
- Weight 21.7kg (inc. Grassbox)
- Warranty 1 Year