DS 2400 D Hedgetrimmer Attachment
What point is there in keeping a well mown lawn if the rest of your garden is as wildly unkempt as the top of Boris Johnson’s head? Such is the beauty of Efco’s DS 2400 D; a powerful brushcutter with a number of additional attachments which make it a complete garden care system. One such attachment is this practical and manoeuvrable hedgetrimmer, ideal for shaping and managing even the densest hedgerows, bushes and shrubs.
The standout features of this excellent accessory is the 50cm reciprocating blade, built to be tough enough to tackle challenging cutting jobs almost effortlessly and with twelve positions of cutting angle adjustment to ensure you can meet the needs of the job at hand. The hedgetrimmer attachment has also been constructed for optimal balance, making it extraordinarily easy to handle, and with an extended 90cm shaft it can even be used to trim hedges and bushes up to three metres tall from a safe standing position on the ground.
Featuring a quick-fit system to ensure quick and hassle-free switching between implements without the need for any additional tools, Efco’s hedgetrimmer attachment is thus an excellent and convenient way to increase the versatility and utility of your DS 2400 D system.
- A powerful hedgetrimmer attachment for the DS 2400 D split shaft brushcutter system, ideal for trimming and shaping hedgerows, bushes and shrubs
- Featuring a 50cm reciprocating blade with 180° of articulation over twelve positions for added versatility, with an extended 90cm shaft to enable trimming of tall hedges and bushes up to three metres from the ground
- Designed for use with Efco’s DS 2400 D multifunction brushcutter, with a handy ‘No Tools’ quick-fit for quick and hassle-free installation
- Blade type: Articulating/double-sided
- Tooth pitch: 35mm
- Rotating handle: N/a
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Warranty: 2-year domestic