Battery position designed for optimal balance of the tool.
Ergonomic handle clad in soft material for less vibration transmitted to hands and less user fatigue.
Oregon 12’’ guide bar. Automatic chain lubrication system.
High performance brushless motor.
SDS (Chain Tension Adjustment System) for easier chain tensionadjustment and mounting of guide bar to tool.
Chain oil reservoir with semi-transparent indicator so you can check the oil level at a glance.
Benefits of the battery-powered chainsaw
- Always ready -No more need to buy petrol or prepare two-stroke mixtures.
- For your garden -Ideal for cutting small size limbs, pruning and tidying bushes and brambles.
- Quiet -Use it whenever you want, without disturbing your neighbours.
- Simple -Extremely easy to use, no cables for unlimited movements.
- Comfortable -Low vibration and soft handle.
- Ecological Zero emissions for total environmental respect.
- Economical -Minimum maintenance needs
- Battery -Li-Ion (2.6 Ah/36 V)
- Charging time -90 min
- Motor type -Brushless
- No load motor speed -4600 rpm
- Chain (pitch x gauge) -3/8" x .0,50"
- Bar length -30 cm
- Chain speed -8 m/s
- Number of cuts with fully-charged battery -90 cuts (10 cm diameter, soft wood)
- Oiler -automatic/zero oil flow with motor stopped
- Oil reservoir capacity -0.30 L
- Weight with battery -4.5 Kg