Ideal for long, tough grass.
This STIHL FS 91 petrol brushcutter has a powerful 28.4cc 4-MIX engine along with a robust rigid drive shaft ensuring it will tackle long tough grass in large areas.
Comfortable & easy to use
The machine weighs just 5.8 kg and for comfort is provided with an ADVANCE double shoulder harness. To ensure the ease of use of this machine it is fitted with simplified starting and the control handle incorporates a stop button.
When working in large areas it is beneficial to have a machine with a large fuel tank to ensure you don't spend too much time refuelling. This machine has a 0.71 litre fuel tank so you can spend more time cutting and less time refuelling.
Included with the machine is:
- An ADVANCE double shoulder harness
- A metal grass blade - allowing you to mow tough, dry grass and reeds
- An Autocut mowing head - fitted with two lines, for mowing and clearing work. The mowing lines are automatically extended when needed by simply tapping the mowing the head on the ground.
- Displacement: 28.4cc
- Power output (kW/hp): 0.95/1.3
- Weight: 5.8kg
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 106
- Vibration level, left/right (m/s2): 3.4/3.0
- Stihl engine: 4 Mix
- Total length without cutting tool: 180cm
- Standard cutting tool: Autocut C25-2 and blade 230-2
- Tank volume: 0.71 Litres
- Drive shaft in shaft: Solid
- Automatic decompression: Yes
- Multi function handle: Yes
- Bike handle: Yes
- Tool free adjustment: Yes
- Harness supplied: Yes