Low weight compact brushcutter, with loop handle for difficult terrain and confined conditions. Functional modern design with excellent balance. Comes standard with AutoCut line head.
Loop handle (R)
The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
Multi-function control handle
Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator’s hand never leaves the handle.
Shoulder strap / carrying system
Using a STIHL shoulder strap or carrying harness with soft padding makes work more comfortable, particularly during lengthy jobs.
- Technical data Vibration levels left/right with metal blade 8.0/9.0 m/s2
- Displacement 27.2 cm3
- Power output 0.75/1.0 kW/bph
- Weight 4.9 kg
- Cutting blade AutoCut 25-2
- Fuel capacity 0.33 litres
- Vibration levels left/right 7.5/8.5 m/s2
- Overall length 1.47 m
- Sound pressure level 95.0 dB(A)
- Sound power level 105.0 dB(A)