((HURRY)) and Save £74.00 and receive £22.62 Sawtec 87m Trimmer Line Free of Charge on the EFCO Stark 3810T with our Limited promotion - RRP £413.00, now only £339.00!
The Efco Stark 3810 T Double handle, straight shaft brush cutter is designed to deliver high efficiency and constant quality over time, even in the face of non-stop use and hostile working environments.
Powered by a high performance 36.2cc two-stroke engine with Efco's 'AlwaysOn' starting system, this heavy duty brush cutter will enable you to confidently tackle overgrown areas, whether it's tall grass, or heavy vegetation like weeds, brambles or more established small trees and shrubs.
Quality features include a robust 28mm aluminium tube and 8mm steel drive shaft which combine to guarantee maximum power transmission and minimal vibration. The aluminium recoil housing is able to withstand the hardest stresses during intensive use, whilst the generously proportioned flywheel provides more effective engine cooling, even in high temperatures. A large size paper filter provides higher filtration capacity, guaranteeing excellent protection of the engine in dust-laden conditions.
Weighing 7.5kg, the Efco Stark 3810 T petrol brush cutter is supplied with Load&Go nylon line head for automatic line advance.
- Brand: Efco
- Engine: Emak
- Engine Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 36.2cc
- Rated Power Output: 1.8hp / 1.3kW
- Start Method: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.75L
- Brush Cutter Blade: 255mm diameter 3-tooth metal blade
- Nylon Line Head: 130mm diameter, Load&Go head with dual line
- Line Diameter: 3.0mm
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Drive Shaft Diameter: 8mm
- Handle Type: Cowhorn Double
- Grip: Handlebar
- Harness: Double
- Clutch: Magnesium
- Vibration: LH: 3.7m/s² / RH: 4.0m/s²
- Sound and Noise Data: Sound pressure: 99dB(A)Power level:112dB(A)
- Weight: 7.9kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Powerful, high performance engine
- High torque even at low rpm
- User-friendly starting system ensures smooth engine pick-up with no kickback and a limited number of pulls
- Oversize clutch gives better control and less wear and tear
- 28mm aluminium tube and 8mm drive shaft combine to ensure maximum power transmission and minimal vibration
- Cowhorn handlebar ((With Double comfort Harness))
- Generously proportioned flywheel for more effective engine cooling, even in high temperatures
- Aluminium recoil housing is able to withstand the hardest stresses during intensive use
- Large PRO paper air filter for higher filtration capacity, guaranteeing excellent protection of the engine, even in very dusty conditions
- Forged steel crankshaft and piston with two rings guarantees longer working life
- Adjustable anti-vibration system allowing adaptation of ergonomic machine features (handles, harness) to any height and build of operator
- Load&Go line head plus metal brush cutter blade included
- Double harness
- Always On On/off switch automatically returns to the "on" position after each stop, thus eliminating the risk of flooding the carburettor.
- Tough-tech Solid and dependable, Tough-tech machines are designed for heavy and frequent use in countryside environments: clearing overgrown and uncultivated areas, pruning and cutting firewood, crop irrigation and disinfestation tasks. Designed adopting solutions certain to ensure high work rates and maximum durability over time.