Efco 8460 purpose built 45.7 cc (2.5 HP – 1.8 kW) 2-stoke engine on this professional brushcutter delivers very high levels of torque making it the ideal tool for clearing thick grass, shrubs and undergrowth. It’s extremely competitively priced and comes with professional quality features throughout.
Magnesium housing provides the ideal combination of light weight and resistance to prolonged stress whilst the piston comes with two rings and has been diamond finished to guarantee maximum quality and consistency over time.
The professional anti-vibration system on the Efco 8460 Brushcutter offers superior shock absorption and makes the machine ideal for prolonged use. A full professional harness is supplied for even weight distribution and the specially designed ergonomic handles ensure a comfortable posture can be maintained.
This extra robust model from Efco has a 32 mm diameter tube and steel crankshaft. It’s supplied with a three-point blade – ideal for dense vegetation – as well as a tap ‘n’ go head with extra thick 3.3 mm nylon line.
For easy, jerk free starting, the Efco 8460 Professional Brushcutter comes with both digital coil and a decompressor switch for reducing the compression ratio in the cylinder when firing the machine up. This offers the most reliable form of assisted starting over life of the unit.
- ENGINE 2 - Stroke Emak
- DISPLACEMENT 45.7 cc
- BORE X STROKE 42 x 33 mm
- POWER (HP/KW) 2.50/ 1.8 (7500) min
- FUEL Mix 4% (25:1) With EFco Prosint oil 2% (50:1) - with Efco extrasint oil 1% (100:1)
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY 1.5 l
- IGNITION TYPE Electronic
- SPARK PLUG TYPE Champion RCJ - 7Y
- CARBURETOR Diaphragm Walbro WYK - 104 with Primer
- TRANSMISSION TUBE 32 mm
- BEVEL GEARS ( GEAR BOX RATION) 1.375
- HANDLE Twin
- SHOCK ABSORBERS Engine + Twin
- CUTTING GUARD Plastic With Knife
- HARNESS Double
- STANDARD CUTTING TOOLS "Tap 'n Go" nylon head (3.3mm diamter line) + Tooth Blade 12"/300mm guage 3mm
- USABLE CUTTING TOOLS (STANDARD GUARD) 2 - 3 - 4 - 8 Tooth Blade
- USABLE CUTTING TOOLS (ALUMINIUM GUARD) 22 - 60 - 80 Tooth Disks
- NOISE PRESSURE ( ISO 7917) dB (A) Disk 91 - Nylon Head 101
- NOISE POWER (ISO 10884) dB (A) Disk 103 - Nylon Head 112
- VIBRATIONS ISO 7916 (m/s2) Disk 6.1 - Nylon Head 6.0
- WEIGHT 8.0 kg