Efco DS2700S Petrol Brush Cutter
The Efco DS2700S petrol brushcutter is ideal for demanding users who want a machine offering the best possible combination of performance and ease of operation. Features a new eco-friendly engine to ensure care for the environment.
The Efco DS 2700 S engine sits at 27cc /1.3 H and has a robust 26mm tube, solid steel drive shaft and maintenance free bearings. Improved debris guards for efficient protection and easy access air purge for cold starts. The DS 2700 S includes the industry leading ergonomic grip loop that not only reduces vibrations, but increases operator safety as well. The ALL NEW Speed & Go line head will come standard with the DS 2700 S. With a 'Load & Go' head, the Efco DS2700S brush cutter is practical, dependable and tough. It is easy to fit, resistant to impact, wear and vibration and provides an excellent performance. It can be re-loaded in just a few simple steps without even getting your hands dirty. It also incorporates the Load 'N' Go line release system for uninterrupted cutting.
- Equipped with digital coil for easy starting in any conditions.
- Air filter with paper element affording excellent protection to the engine even when operating in heavily dust-laden environments, guaranteeing longer service.
- Aluminium engine housing ensures maximum strength and durability, even in the face of intensive and prolonged cutting.
- Lightweight and compact bevel gear drive reduces weight at the head, making the machine easier to handle and position. bevel drive attached by way of m10 male thread.
- Ergonomically designed handles (loop type covered in textured rubber, cowhorn in aluminium) ensuring maximum operator comfort whatever the position of the machine when in use, and isolation of the hands from vibration.
- Innovative 130 mm dia. load&go head with 2.4 mm diameter line for straightforward line replacement - just 20 seconds to rewind the line and resume work.
- Manufacturer Efco
- Power Source Petrol
- Power Details 1.3 HP - 1.2 kW/27 cm³
- Shaft Type Straight solid shaft
- Handle Type D-Loop
- Starting Method Recoil
- Weight 5.5 kg
- Warranty 2 years
- Speed & Go Head:
The future of reloading trimmer line has arrived with the new Speed & Go head. Developed by EMAK, Italy, Speed & Go provides instant access and refilling of line, while also being universally compatible with other commercial machines. With an industry-defining line disk that pops into place, you can replace trimmer line in just seconds! The innovative disk not only loads up quickly, but also lasts up to twice as long as your typical line and provides an aggressive cut throughout. Simply put, the future of trimmer line. efco is the only brand to have the Speed & Go head standard on select trimmer models as well as sold separately.