Built for professionals, the ECHO SRM-420ES brushcutter has a powerful 41.5cc engine but weighs just 8.7kg*. The super anti-vibration system includes additional plastic casing, resulting in a vibration level of just 3.9m/s².
The SRM-420ES comes with a newly designed harness for quick hook-up and release to the machine. It starts effortlessly thanks to the Easy Start system and is supplied with a trimmer head and blade.
- Powerful, two-stroke 41.5cc engine
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting
- U Handle design
- Nylon line cutting head
- ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year warranty in professional use (registration of ECHO products and servicing are necessary to validate the warranty)
- Engine displacement 41.5cc
- Dry weight* 8.7kg
- Output 1.6kW
- Length w/o cutting head 1884mm
- Fuel tank capacity 1.00 litre
- Vibration 3.9m/s²