Using its experience of manufacturing commercial brushcutters, Echo has developed the SRM-236TESL which is an ideal brushcutter for homeowners and light commercial users who want to step up from a strimmer to a more powerful machine.
At just 21.2cc the Echo SRM-236TESL is a relatively small brushcutter but thanks to the high torque characteristics, the performance matches that of larger brushcutters from other brands. In short, the SRM-236TESL is powerful and light weight.
Powered by a reliable 2-stroke engine, the SRM-236TESL can be used with a nylon line head or a metal blade for heavy duty work. The SRM-236TESL is supplied with a nylon line head and a harness. A metal blade is available as an optional extra.
This model features Echo’s ES Easy Start making starting effortless with just one or two gentle pulls of the starter rope.
Echo products are in regular use by homeowners and commercial users and have a strong reputation for reliability. For your peace of mind, Echo are happy to support their reputation with a comprehensive domestic and commercial use warranty.
With a gear reduction ratio, this brushcutter generates an outstanding level of torque. Torque is a measure of turning force. The more torque a brushcutter has, the greater its ability to keep the cutter head turning under load.
- Two-stroke 21.2cc engine
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting
- Stage 2 compliant low emission engine
- Loop handle design
- Nylon line cutting head
- ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year warranty in professional use (registration of ECHO products and servicing are necessary to validate the warranty)
- Engine displacement 21.2cc
- Dry weight* 5.1kg
- Output 0.71kW
- Length w/o cutting head 1770mm
- Fuel tank capacity 0.44 litre
- Vibration 4.7m/s²