This powerful but lightweight and easy-to-handle petrol brushcutter from Echo is a high-spec, high-performance tool that’s perfect for lighter-duty commercial use.
Key to its exceptional cutting-capability is its optimised gear-reduction ratio. This delivers a substantial 50% increase in the amount of torque that reaches the cutter-head, thereby enabling Echo to employ a lighter, smoother-running and more efficient engine with a smaller cylinder-displacement.
The engine itself is a 25.4cc two-stroke low-emission unit that develops a substantial 1.4hp; and which employs Echo’s effort-saving EasyStart recoil ignition-system.
Other engine features include a foam pre-filter and pleated-paper primary filter for superior component-protection; and tool-free filter-cover removal for hassle-free in-the-field maintenance.
The Echo SRM-2620TESL Petrol Brushcutter is characterised by its low-weight build and low vibration-levels; a combination that works to keep operator-fatigue at bay for as long as it takes to get the job done.
Also important is the bump-feed line-head that incorporates extra-thick cutting-cord for the fast and efficient clearance of thick, well established grass and weeds (metal brush-blade optional).
- A high-torque brushcutter offering the same cutting-power as heavier, larger-displacement units
- Lightweight, low-vibration engine with Echo’s effort-saving EasyStart system
- Large-diameter cutting-cord will take down dense growth without fuss
- Convenient bump-feed mechanism for hassle-free line-advance
- Comfortable ‘loop’-type handle
- Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke
- Engine Make Echo
- Engine Capacity 25.4cc
- Engine Power 1.4hp / 1.04kW
- Starting System Recoil with Easy Start
- Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.61 Litres
- Handle Type Loop & Bar
- Linehead Included - Twin Line
- Line Feed Bump Feed
- Blade Optional
- Vibration 4.6m/s2
- Weight 5.8kg
- Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 2 Years Commercial