All-Wheel-Drive Rider with optional 94 or 103 cm Combi cutting decks, offering first-class BioClip® and rear ejection cutting. Suitable for home- and landowners who require high efficiency, ease of use, superior manoeuvrability and a truly enjoyable ride. The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck means intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and great overview of your working area. All-Wheel-Drive remarkably increases and secures handling on uneven, wet and slippery areas as well as on slopes, all year round. Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, easy-access controls and automatic blade engagement, makes mowing a pleasure. The cutting deck is easily tilted up into service position for easy cleaning after mowing. This Rider can do so much more than cutting your lawn. Thanks to attachments such as snow blade, trailer, moss rake and spreader, it can maintain your garden all year round.The Rider 216 AWD features articulated steering and has a cutting deck that can be raised into service position for cleaning and maintenance. It is sturdily constructed with well grouped controls and is equipped with a low emission engine.The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock. Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessability into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.All Riders are built using precision welding in 3-mm thick steel plate and are powder-coated for optimum restistance.
All controls, including the cutting height adjustment, are ergonomically located and easy to reach from the operator's seat. The blades are engaged automatically when the cutting deck is lowered.
- Briggs & Stratton power built AVS Briggs & Stratton, 9,6 kW @ 2900 tr/min,
- Electric Start
- 94-103 cm Mulching deck
- Service Position
- The rear discharge mode provides high-effective cutting performance on areas with higher and rougher grass.
- BioClip (mulching) provides perhaps the best cutting result on the market on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly turn into fertiliser.
- hydro Transmission
- All Wheel Drive 4w4
- The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Wheel weights with ball bearings ensure maximum grip, low gyroscopic forces at the steering wheel and minimum stress on the transmission.
- Pivoting Rear Axle
- Width 39.4" / 100 cm
- Height 42.1" / 107 cm
- Length 87.8" / 223 cm
- Weight 500 lbs / 225 kg
- Ground clearance 105 mm / 4.1"
Free U.K. Delivery (delivered to your door built assembled and ready to mow)
- Fully assembled
- Pre-delivery Inspection
- Fuel (petrol mowers)
- Ready to mow
- All models come with full manufacturers warranty.
(The type of warranty varies depending on model.)