The new hedgetrimmer DS 2800 H meets the needs of discerning users who have to work on hedges, plants
and bushes of above-average height. The blade assembly mounted on the end of the shaft arm can
reach hedges up to 3 metres in height without the need for ladders or platforms, thus reducing the time
taken to tend the hedge. The equally high-performance 27 cc EURO 2 engine keeps the machine constantly
ready for any type of trimming job without ever cutting out.
The main qualities that contribute to the machine’s effi ciency are:
- Cutting system adjustable through 12 positions (0°-180°)
- 50 cm long steel blade with 35 mm pitch
- Professional-grade drive shaft and arm with antivibration bushes
- Machine length of 243 cm
- Eco-friendly 27 cm3 engine ensuring high power output, low fuel consumption and low pollution
- PROFESSIONAL hedgecutter attachment, adjustable through 12 diff erent
cutting positions (from 0° to 270°) to ensure maximum visibility of the
working area and more precise operation.
- Aluminium shaft arm Ø 26 with tempered rigid internal shaft
- Professional-grade 2-stroke engine with 27 cc displacement
and high power output compliant with EURO 2 / EPA 2 standards,
off ers superb fl exibility due to the high torque output with a linear
power curve even at low revs.
- Primer device: facilitates starting from cold, after refuelling or following
lengthy idle periods
- For extended durability, the machine is supplied with a tough
aluminium housing that is ideal for working in demanding conditions.
- Rear handgrip with all controls readily to hand: throttle trigger,
safety lever and start/stop switch
- Drastic reduction in noise and vibration thanks to:
- antivibration elements and self-lubricating bearings ,antivibration element on engine cowling.
- Balanced weight distribution and supplied harness ensure good
manoeuvrability and control, even on slippery ground and with hedges
near to slopes
- 3 year warranty